The Institute provides relevant knowledge and skills to politicians, business and non- governmental organizations so they can more easily navigate in the spheres of media and communication. We help our customers to have more professional, targeted and efficient communication. In addition to our educational activities, we also provide comprehensive media policy and market analyses. Through our thematic media monitoring, we provide our customers with relevant news and information divided into sectors. Our Institution has broad experience in the efficient and targeted use of media 2.0.
During our communication training we carry out the following activities, some of which are also partly related to our policy advising activities:
- communication strategy development and communication support for organizational leadership;
- media studies and media analysis, with special focus on the efficient use of new types of media, especially social media;
- communication counselling, in which, besides developing communication panels, we also focus on developing the costumer’s speech and oration skills;
- production of Hungarian and international news bulletins, thematic media monitoring;
- weighted access study in different media outlets, social media research;
- policy-oriented and skills-based training of politicians and candidates