Economic consulting and analysis
Our economic advisory activity is primarily focused on general and sectoral, specific analysis and business-cycle economic forecasting at domestic and international macroeconomic levels. Economic analysis is an indispensable tool of corporate and political economic management, essentially it is a method for better understanding, judging and developing economic decisions and activities.
Its purpose is to explore and numerically evaluate the circumstances that affect management, the preparation of management decisions and the implementation of the measures taken.
Our economic consulting and analysis activity encompasses the following:
- Form the basis of economic decisions, the preparation and foundation of economic tasks;
- Measuring developmental trends;
- Synthesis and analysis of think tank research materials;
- The assessment of the implementation of the tasks set and the exploration of the causes for deviations;
- Investigation of efficiency and profitability;
- Assessing the economic impacts of economic interventions;
- Management supervision.